Monday, October 29, 2007

the bike vs. spouse test


a very uncomfortable test in this month's issue of bicycling magazine:

who do you love?

circle either spouse or bike after every line. if you are not married, spouse can be substituted for girlfriend, boyfriend, etc.

1. i will never forget the first time i saw you
bike spouse

2. i wanted you instantly
bike spouse

3. i often find myself daydreaming about you
bike spouse

4. there is more than one photo of us together on my desk
bike spouse

5. i love showing you off to my friends
bike spouse

6. my friends often remark how attractive you are
bike spouse

7. in a typical week, we spend five or more hours of quality time together
bike spouse

8. when you're around, i often look at you with admiration and longing
bike spouse

9. in the last three months i've spent more than $250 on you
bike spouse

10. i desperately want to take you to italy
bike spouse

11. our last ride lasted more than an hour
bike spouse

12. it's thrilling how you respond beneath me
bike spouse

13. i would never let anyone else ride you
bike spouse

14. you make my heart beat faster
bike spouse

15. you make me feel young
bike spouse

16. you have taken me places and shown me things i never thought i would see
bike spouse

17. when i'm alone with you, i am at peace with the world
bike spouse

18. you were made for me
bike spouse

19. i can't live without you
bike spouse

20. i will never upgrade to a newer model
bike spouse

now that you have revealed something very troubling, hide these pages from everyone - except your biking buddies

1 comment:

Brian Kirk said...

that's great! i love my spouse more than my bike :)